Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
Advanced Automatic Audio Alignment
Fast, Automatic Alignment with Advanced Functionality
VocALign Pro 4 is the most advanced version of the legendary VocALign program, providing instant tight alignment of one audio signal to another. Simply capture a Guide signal with the right timing, capture a Dub signal to be aligned, press one button, and a new aligned Dub is generated and returned to your DAW.
- Automatically analyzes the energy patterns of two audio signals and edits one to match the timing of the other.
- Includes basic and advanced alignment and editing algorithms.
- Works with voice, musical instruments and sound effects.
- Provides time saving and quality benefits for ADR, tightening double tracked vocals and backing harmonies, foreign language dubbing, etc.
- Simple, intuitive Audio Suite, AAX, VST3 and AU plug-in integration for most popular DAWs. (See Features)
- The Pitch of aligned audio is unchanged.
- VocALign PRO 4 automatically aligns two audio signals so that the timing of one matches the other
- Simple, intuitive operation with Audio Suite, AAX, VST3 and AU plug-ins work with popular DAWs
- Sophisticated pattern matching techniques
- Rejects guide track noise
- Works with different speakers, singers, words, instruments and sounds
- The aligned audio can be auditioned within VocALign PRO 4
- Scrolling, scalable display allows instant visual confirmation of sync
- User interface allows adjustment of selected audio regions for processing
- User-adjustable processing presets ensure optimal performance
- Pitch of aligned audio is unchanged
Advanced Features and Functions in VocALign Pro 4
- Increased alignment accuracy: achieved with a more sophisticated pattern recognition algorithm.
- Enhanced TimeMod (time compression/expansion):- optimised for single-pitch signals. Basic TimeMod algorithm also available for more complex signals.
- Protected signal blocks: user can mark sections of the Replacement (Dub) signal to not be time-modified during alignment.
- Comprehensive audio preview options: allows playback of sections or the whole signal(s) before and after alignment, individually or together. (In Pro Tools version)
- User settable Synch Points: targets audio alignment at specified pairs of points in the two signals.
- Longer maximum signal length: Up to 5 minutes
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
This instrument requires an iLok 2 Key for activation - iLok 1 not supported!
This USB protection device is not included in the box of this collection, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one iLok Key with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. If you already own another iLok 2 protection device you can use it for this instrument, too. Each iLok 2 dongle can store up to 500 product licenses. Licenses can be manged easily using the iLok Licence Manager and for protection against theft or loss we recommend you the Zero Downtime Protection with TLC
Additionally an internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.