Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
Based on an old Fender Rhodes Mark I
Vintage Electric is based on a reproduction of a vintage electric piano Fender Rhodes Mark I (1976) with a full range of dynamics (from soft to distorted sounds), release noise and pedal resonance.
- The Instrument - "Vintage Electric" is based on an old Fender Rhodes Mark I electric piano made in 1976.
- Editing - up to 16 dynamic layers were used for each note of the instrument; a dynamic response control and effects.
- Settings - To find out the best sounds from the piano Paolo Principi had to work with the screwdriver note by note.
- Envelopes - All the samples of the Vintage Electric has been recorded for all the duration for a natural decay of sounds.
- Recording - recorded with the amazing Apogee Symphony I/O mkii sound card for the best audio resolution and musical details.
- Presets - The 4 presets allow the musician to find his own sound: from soft sound to hard and distorted. The presets with "Envelope" in the name don't use the "Note Off velocity" for resonance (forcontroller keyboard with fixed Note Off velocity trasmission).
- Analysis - By a careful analysis of the sound Paolo Principi has found a great variation of the harmonic spectrum during the dynamic range of the tines.
- Fender Rhodes Mark I (1976) implementation
- 2,2 GB Storage
- 24 bit resolution
- All samples with natural decay (no loop)
- Up to 16 velocity layers
- Pedal resonance (with control)
- Key-off noise level (with control)
- Tremolo effect (with controls)
- Adjustable Dynamic Curve
- Chorus effect (with controls)
- Convolution Reverb (with controls)
- Equalizer (Low, Mid, High)
- Powered by UVI Engine XT™
- Requires UVI Workstation v2.5.6 or later
- UVI.net provides UVI Workstation for free!
- UVI Falcon full Compatibility!
- Playable by Motu Machfive too (requires v3.2.1)
- PACE protection system (free iLok account required)
The latest UVI Workstation 3 is included in this virtual instrument!
More information about UVI Workstation and the latest version (free download) is available HERE
- Stand Alone application for Mac and PC
- VST for Mac and PC (Cubase and other VST compatible sequencers)
- AAX native (Pro Tools) on Mac and PC
- Audio Units (Logic Pro and other AU compatible sequencers)
- "Falcon" compatible
UVI Workstation 3 system requirements:
57.8 MB of disk space (Mac Installer: 233 MB ; Windows64 Installer: 266 MB)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X 10.8 to macOS 10.14 Mojave (64-bit)
- Windows 8 to Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hard Drive: 7,200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
4GB RAM (8 GB+ highly recommended for large UVI Soundbanks)
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.