Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
Raise your Voices!
Recording the human voice as the oldest and most expressive musical instrument ever is a special challenge and to make it “playable” as an intuitive virtual instrument requires even higher demands. That’s why only the best singers with a special focus on a homogenous timbre over the full register have been selected, featuring four female voices (coloratura soprano, soprano, mezzo soprano, alto) and three male voices (tenor, baritone, bass). Countless hours were spent performing with utmost perfection regarding tone, intonation and consistency. Every recorded note is a testament to the professionalism of these outstanding artists. For the first time this collection allows for an accurate and authentic realization of polyphonic vocal repertoire – both as an a cappella performance or in various other instrumental combinations.
The recordings include staccatos, sustains and Legato Performances of the vowels “A” (aah) and “U” (ooh) in four dynamic levels as well as various staccato repetitions (of the syllables “ta”, “pa”, “ra”, “sa”, and “tu”, “pu”, “ru”, “su”), sforzatos, crescendos, diminuendos, trills and glissandos.
Includes 4 female and 3 male solo voices: Coloratura Soprano • Soprano • Mezzo Soprano • Alto • Tenor • Baritone • Bass
Standard Library: Samples 27,655 | Download Files Size 20,7 GB | Installed File Size 32,7 GB
Full Library: Samples 50,118 | Download Files Size 20,7 GB | Installed File Size 32,7 GB
SoundOnSound 5 stars
* Upgrade discounts:
You already own Vienna Instruments? You can check in the shopping cart (after login) if you are entitled to a relevant VSL discount and apply it!
You own a Standard Library and want to upgrade to FULL by adding the Extended Library? Again, the Standard Library will be deducted in the shopping cart. Likewise when completing bundles.
Please note that all discounted custom orders have to be processed manually by us and therefore may take up to one business day.
Your purchase of any VSL library entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments Player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- free hard drive space according to This Library Size Chart
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
This Instrument requires an eLicenser compatible Key for activation of the software (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft)!
This USB protection device is not included in the box of this collection, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally. Each eLicenser dongle can store many product licenses - so it has to be purchased only once.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize the product.