Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
The first choice for professional choral scoring
We are proud to present the absolute pinnacle in professional choral scoring solutions: The Olympus Symphonic Choral Collection. The Olympus Collection is a combination of our massive Mars and Venus men’s and women’s choir libraries, together as a complete set at an incredible value.
With Olympus, we are aiming for versatility. Instead of focusing on one language, we offer both Slavonic (Russian) and classic Latin content, so composers can explore even more flavor and realism. We spent 10 days in our favorite church recording the 33-voice women’s chorus and 30-voice men’s divisi sections, along with bass, tenor, alto and soprano soloists. Both choruses feature top notch talent from Volti, SF Symphony Chorus and the SF Choral Society, capturing all of the delicate nuances of the female human voice. Olympus is all about power, clarity and fluidity. Both men’s and women’s sections include 2 microphone positions (stage and hall), providing composers the flexibility to incorporate the brilliant, natural sound of Olympus easily into any stereo or surround mix.
Olympus features a full 33-voice female chorus and 30-voice men’s chorus, along with 8 soloists, singing in Latin and Slavonic (Russian liturgical), including a full range of standard vowel and consonant sounds. You’ll also find true legato intervals for the ah, eh, oh, oo and mm vowel sounds, along with a large collection of both standard and unique choral effects (shouts, sweeps, clusters, etc.).
2 masterfully mixed composite microphone positions (close/stage and far/hall), carefully blended from an array of 12 discreet large diaphragm Neumann Microphones, with wide pairs ranging in distance from 1 meter to 25 meters. Surround mixing is made simple, with the best balance between placement, flexibility and performance, without compromising the truly awesome sound that only this world-class choir can deliver.
Olympus also features a unique bonus collection of Ambiences, Drones, Textures and FX content.
NKI Program Presets
This library is designed for the full retail version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or later. All tempo-synching and speed-control presets require Kontakt 5. However, all core presets are Kontakt 4 compatible.
Several presets also include our custom phrase-builder system, which allows you to automatically progress through a sequence of staccato or marcato syllables, advancing to the next one each time you play a new note.
Deep Sampled Articulations
- 2 Room positions (close and far), created from a blend of 12 large diaphragm Neumann microphones
- Specifically designed for easy surround sound mixing, mix customization and resource efficiency
- A chorus of 63 professional singers from Volti, the SF Symphony Chorus and the SF Choral Society
- 2 Languages: Slavonic (Russian liturgical) and Latin
- Massive Marcato Builder System – Explore our fully customizable basic word-builder system with hundreds of possible sustaining word combinations. Combine a variety of attack, sustain and release consonant and vowel components and freely cross-fade between them.
- Combined Marcato/Staccato Phrase Builder with preset saving and the ability to store and cycle or keyswitch between up to 16 different user created sequences
- Dozens of Marcatos w/ deep round-robin and pp/fff dynamic layering
- Dozens of Staccatos w/ 4x round-robin
- Slavonic 100bmp Slow Polysustains w/ tempo-synching, legato & 2x rr releases
- Slavonic 140bpm Fast Polysustains w/ tempo-synching, legato & 2x rr releases
- Latin 100bmp Slow Polysustains w/ tempo-synching, legato & 2x rr releases
- Latin 140bpm Fast Polysustains w/ tempo-synching, legato & 2x rr releases
- Whispered Polysustains w/ tempo-synching, plus Staccatos and Marcatos
- Droning Polysustains w/ tempo-synching, plus Staccatos and Marcatos (dissonant, harmonic and atonal spoken)
- 4 Multi-dynamic True Legato Vowels: Ah, Eh, Oh, Oo
- Soft “Mm” True Legato Vowel
- Sustaining Half and Whole-tone trills w/ tempo-synching for the women’s section
- A huge collection of choral shouts, risers, falls, sweeps, swells, clusters and other essential symphonic and experimental choral effects of all kinds.
- Over 20 unique sustaining vowels (ah, ay, eh, ee, ih, mm, oh, oo and more) with up to 4 independent round-robin variations on each attack, sustain and release element
- Bonus elements like “Amazing Grace”, tonal metal hall percussion, convolution impulses and more.
- Nearly 42,000 samples
- Nearly 45 GB of content
- 699 individual nki presets
- 229 combo close/far mic nkm multi-instrument banks, for custom mixing and easy surround routing
2 Soprano Soloists and 3 Alto Soloists, singing in both Slavonic & Latin for the women.
1 Bass Soloists and 2 Tenor Soloists, singing in both Slavonic & Latin for the men.
Each language includes of a full collection of Soloist articulations
The Soloists feature a variety of staccatos, polysustains, trills, whisper effects and a deep collection of rich melodic phrases.
Tempo-synching and time-stretching presets optimized for Kontakt 5
A deep bonus collection of custom ambient soundscapes, drones, pads and atmospheres hand-crafted using the original choral source
Integrated DSP effects and custom convolution impulses included
Fully automatable custom user interface
High speed Amazon download w/ alternate standard web server option
44.6 GB Installed
699 nki instrument presets
229 nkm multi-instrument banks
24 bit / 48kHz stereo PCM wav format
Open format to allow user customization
Format(s): Kontakt 4 & 5 .nki and pcm .wav
Olympus also features a unique bonus collection of Ambiences, Drones, Textures and FX content, as well as a wide collection of new and classic custom convolution impulses integrated into every preset.
Important Note: Native Instruments Kontakt version 4.2.4 full retail version of Kontakt required to use all .nki instrument program presets included in this library. Kontakt 5.0.2 or later required for all tempo-synching presets.
The free Kontakt “Player” does not support this library.
MusicTech Magazine August 2012
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!