CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS
It was exciting to the very end. We would like to thank all composers and all customers who took part in the voting. The winners are as follows:
1. PLACE with 20% of all votes
2. PLACE with 12% of all votes
3. PLACE with 11% of all votes
5x Best Service The Orchestra Complete 2, by Sonuscore go to:
1. Petra S. from Austria
2. Mayur B. from India
3. Manuel H. from Germany
4. Shelly G. from Greatbritain
5. Max I. from Austria
All finalist composition:
VOTING HAS ENDED
Thank you all so much for the incredible amount of over 600 submissions and voting for your favorite submission
RULES & CONDITIONS
THE ORCHESTRA COMPOSER CONTEST – RULES & CONDITIONS
Rules and Regulations
1. Competition Rules
2. Voting & Prizes
4. Additional Provisions
1. Competition Rules
- The competition is open to everybody
- The composers participating in the competition have to download a cut-down version of our The Orchestra Complete 2 Trailer for which they will have to score original music.
- By participating the composers agree that the composition is solely original to them.
- Any MIDI instruments, Electronics or live recordings can be used.
- Each composer must deliver the video file synchronised with the original composition by 11:59:59PM CET May 28th 2021.
- The file must be sent to the email address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org through WeTransfer.
- The video file shall be named using the following format: the-orchestra-contest_firstname_lastname
2. Voting & Prizes
- Up to ten (10) finalists will be selected by a team of Sonuscore’s composers.
- The videos of the 10 finalists will be published in Best Service’s and Sonuscore’s Youtube channel.
- Voting starts on Thursday, June 3rd 2021 and runs until Friday, June 18th 20221, 11:59:59 PM CET.
- The conditions of the public voting will be shown here as soon as the voting starts.
- The three videos with the most votes will receive the grand prizes
1st Place: €1.000 Store Voucher for the Best Service Online Store, eligible for all original Best Service and Sonuscore products.
2nd Place: €500 Store Voucher for the Best Service Online Store, eligible for all original Best Service and Sonuscore products.
3rd Place €250 Store Voucher for the Best Service Online Store, eligible for all original Best Service and Sonuscore products.
- Among all participants of the public voting we raffle off 5x Best Service The Orchestra Complete 2 by Sonuscore. The composers of the 10 selected compositions are excluded from this raffle.
- The decisions of Best Service & Sonuscore will be final and there will be no appeal.
- The prizes will be delivered in July 2021.
- The organizer (Best Service & Sonuscore) reserves the right to award additional prizes.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the Competition in case of insufficient number of applications.
- The organizer reserves the right to change prizes.
- The organiser will contact all winners
- The Participant retains full ownership of their work , but by entering the competition, assigns, on a non-exclusive basis and free of charge, their copyright to their composition submitted for the Competition and their artistic performances and recordings in a territorially and time unlimited way.
- The participants of the competition and the voting grant the organizer their permission to publish their full name, which has been recorded for the needs of organizing the Competition and in accordance with the statutory purposes of the Competition Organizer.
- Contestant does not have the right to assign rights to their version of the entry or the original film.
- The individual submitting a score to the organizer hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the score for consideration. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organizer, judges, sponsors, and partners, individually and collectively, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to submitted material. The burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright, trademark, rights of privacy, publicity or any other proprietary rights rests with the composer. The entrant shall bear the sole liability for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
- Dissemination or distribution of the copyright-protected footage received from the organizer (with or without the added work by the contestant): the organizer holds the rights to present the winning submissions on the official website of the competition. The participants should request from the organizer’s representatives if the filmmaker grants permission to allow composers to distribute the film with their added work, and to receive information about the requirements of distributing the footage.
- By taking part in the Competition the participant declares to hold exclusive and unlimited copyright to the sent compositions and to assume responsibility towards the organizer for legal faults of the submitted compositions and in particular for claims of third parties against the organizer connected with breaking their copyright.
- Should third parties lay a claim against the organizer on account of breach by the participants of copyright or personal rights of third parties connected with the usage of the compositions, the participants of the Contest shall indemnify the organizer against any and all of such third parties.
4. Additional Provisions
- Unless otherwise provided by applicable law a complete legal relation between the participant of the Competition and the organizer shall be governed by the Law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- The organizer of the competition makes final decisions upon all organisational issues. Such decisions are irrevocable and non-claimable.
- The organizer has the right to change the rules of participation.
- By participating in the The Orchestra Composer Contest and the Voting, participants agree that they shall be bound by the terms of this agreement.
To stay In the loop follow us on: