Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
Experience one of the world’s most iconic studios in your DAW
Few studios in the world have contributed as much to the sonic imprint of music culture as Los Angeles’ Sunset Sound Studio. T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb lets you step inside Sunset Sound studios, capturing the sonic mojo of each one of these echo chambers, live rooms, booths, plates and springs, as well as the unique vibe of their custom consoles and classic mic collection.
It’s the closest thing to tracking your session in this hall-of-fame studio itself.
Captures the acoustics of the iconic Sunset Sound studios
Includes each studio’s live room, iso booth and 3 echo chambers
Includes two plates and one spring reverb, all original vintage units
IK's proprietary Volumetric Response Modeling (VRM™) technology gives you ultra-realistic sound spaces
Variable room dampening and multiple microphone positions
Console preamp and signal path modeling add the exact harmonic content of the studio gear for warm, lush reverberation that goes beyond classic convolution reverbs
Pre Delay & Decay Time controls, EQ and mic options
Dry & Wet signal level controls with solo buttons
Works as a single plug-in or inside T-Racks 5
The Sound of Music History
Sunset Sound Recordings was opened in 1958 by Tutti Camarata, then director of recording for Disney Studios. The space’s slanted floor and uneven walls gave it ideal acoustics, and soon the studio was busy recording Disney classics like “Mary Poppins”.
By 1962, Sunset Sound was welcoming artists like the Doors, Joe Cocker, the Rolling Stones, Neil Young, the Beach Boys, and Led Zeppelin. Since then artists from all genres have kept Sunset busy: Van Halen, Toto, Prince, Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, Whitney Houston, the Doobie Brothers, Miles Davis, Elton John, Alanis Morissette, Smashing Pumpkins, Sheryl Crow, Rage Against The Machine, Audioslave, Ryan Adams, Beck and more.
Today, the live rooms, vocal booths and echo chambers of Sunset Sound have become a part of the fabric of popular music itself. That’s why IK Multimedia and current studio owner Paul Camarata wanted to give all musicians the chance to add a little of Sunset’s magic to their tracks.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application and as plug-in
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.