Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
The Summit Audio EQF-100 Full Range Passive Tube Equalizer really sets the standard for all passive equalizer designs. The superior build quality and the perfect fusion of vintage and modern design choices is what makes it great, and that will make a difference to your sound.
The flexibility and smoothness are the key features of the EQF-100. Four fully parametric bands of equalization and additional three position low and high cut filters make the EQF-100 a go-to equalizer for any sound or instrument in your mix. A mix that no doubt will sound warmer and fatter with the help of the EQF-100 and its unique blend of tube and solid state technology. If you want more edge from your EQ, just drive the output meter into the red and you'll experience a woody and thick saturation coming from the output stage.
- Modeled output stage distortion
- Four fully parametric bands of equalization
- Two three-position low and high cut filters
- Smooth sound and flexible operation
- Each and every component carefully modeled
- Mac OS X 10.13 or newer
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Mac: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon - M1 support pending
- Windows: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core or newer
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space)
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading installers and managing licenses
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok key for authorizing your plug-ins (note that a physical iLok USB key is not a requirement)
- In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required at least if you want to use a hardware iLok!