Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
*Upgrade for users of Reference Headphones Version 4
Correct the monitoring environment in your headphones to an accurate and reliable sound image in just a few steps. As a registered user of Reference Headphones version 4, you get SoundID Reference for Headphones at a special price.
SoundID Reference for Headphones at a glance:
SoundID Reference is a calibration software delivering consistently accurate studio reference sound on your existing headphones. The software includes presets of more than 280 headphone calibration profiles. With an applied headphone calibration profile the software sets the frequency response target to be completely flat across all audible frequencies. The headphone frequency response target is designed to emulate neutral-sounding speakers. With calibrated headphones, you’ll hear a flat, consistent sound wherever you go.
- SoundID Reference app for Headphones
- SoundID Reference DAW plugin (AU, VST, AAX) for Headphones
- Averaged profiles for 280+ supported headphone models
- Activation key for the product license: the product can be activated and used on 3 machines
Why is Headphone Calibration Important?
SoundID Reference sets the frequency response target to be completely flat across all audible frequencies. The headphone frequency response target is designed to emulate neutral-sounding speakers. With calibrated headphones you can seamlessly switch between speakers, headphones, projects, and mix with full confidence in sound.
How to integrate SoundID Reference in your workflow.
Apply correction using the plugin in your favorite DAW or use the Systemwide app to correct sound from any source on your computer.
DAW Plugin: Compatible with any host application supporting VST, AU, or AAX plugins.
Live tracking, Mixing and mastering, Using MIDI mapping, For zero latency
Systemwide App: Calibrates all system’s audio sources. App for Mac and Windows.
Mixing and mastering, Playback
- Headphone calibration profiles for 280+ supported models
- Custom target: target curve adjustments in real-time
- Translation Check: simulating 20+ different devices and device types for accurate mix translation results everywhere without leaving the workstation
- 3 filter modes: Zero Latency, Mixed and Linear Phase
- Additional DSP processing controls: Mono, Dry/Wet, and Safe Headroom
- MIDI mapping in the SoundID Reference app for various controls
- User Presets in the SoundID Reference app for switching quickly between predefined output device/channel pair combinations
To use this product, an installed and activated Version of SoundID Refrence for Headphones is required.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.