Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
Delving into the sound of macabre body mutilation and tardigrade torture.
Sick 4 painstakingly explores 35 unique deep sampled (12x RR) percussion articulations as well as over 1,000 horror sound effects. Weighing in at over 2 GB of premium sound design content, Sick 4 is ideal for both music and sound production: designed with horror in mind yet flexible and diverse enough to fit into any mix that calls for something a little off the beaten path.
To build this library, Soundiron gathered an army of pumpkins in all shapes and sizes and set about destroying them in a most brutal manner, with the help of hammers, crowbars, saws, drills, wrenches and our own meaty fists and heavy boots. They also pried a range of proto-musical elements from steel pails, swinging chains, dragging cinderblocks. Their goal was to craft a well-rounded and highly detailed horror foley collection suitable for the most discerning sound designer or scoring composer.
But going beyond simple sound effects creation, Soundiron also brought out their drum sticks, fingers and mallets to create the most nuanced and playable pumpkin percussion library ever conceived. Finally, they included over 50 custom horror ambiences and soundscapes created from the source material and cutting edge control features, rack FX and otherworldy convolutions to complete the picture.
- 35 Percussion Articulations each with 12x RR and up to 8 Velocity Layers
- Pumpkin (Hands, sticks, mallets & hammers)
- Metal Bucket (fingers, sides, sticks, etc)
- Bone Saws and hack saws
- Chain Impacts, Rattles, Yanks, Swings, etc
- Meat Power Drilling
- Hammer blows to the head
- Wrench blows to the head
- Flesh stabs, rips, scoops and slams
- Tomb stone Drags and tumbles
- Wrench Drag
- 1300 detailed horror sound effects
- 1425 deep-sampled percussive sound effects
- 54 Hellish Ambiences and Soundscapes
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!