Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
- Imagine 187 instruments you have never played before.
- Imagine sounds made by plucking, strumming, tapping, scraping, and flicking a range of prepared instruments and found objects.
- Imagine stretched strings, glass vessels, water filled cups, breaking twigs, and much more, sounded out and recorded in thousands of full length, high resolution samples.
- Imagine these sounds tuned and voiced, under your fingertips, transformed into inspiring keyboard instruments.
- Imagine what you could do with such instruments.
- Imagine Plectrum.
Geoffrey Gee, pianist, composer, and former Senior Soundware Engineer at Kurzweil Music Systems, announces the release of Plectrum -a virtual instrument library featuring 187 original acoustic instruments, powered by NI Kontakt 2 streaming sample playback engine. Much more than a tool or content library, Plectrum is a creative work of instrument design. Gee created his instruments from sounds made by plucking, strumming, tapping, scraping, and flicking a range of stringed instruments and found objects. Collecting thousands of full length high resolution samples, he voiced and tuned the sounds into full-range, expressive keyboard instruments. Plectrum´s ultra-friendly interface presents these instruments in nine categories based on the sound source: Strummed Strings, Struck Strings, Plucked Strings, and String Harmonics; Glass, Ceramics, Metals, and Found Objects, and Habitats. Each instrument features a round robin playback that creates the organic feel and texture of an acoustic instrument. The instruments in Habitats use this feature to offer ever-evolving sound environments such as August Morning, Afternoon Rain, Forest Stream, and Crickets.
- 187 original instruments
- Round robin playback, with multiple articulations under every key
- Nine easy-access categories
- Ultra friendly interface–select an instrument and play
- Fast instrument loading and selection
- High polyphony streaming audio engine, powered by NI Kontakt Player (Kontakt 2 or newer)
- Thousands of full length high resolution samples, voiced for making music
- Library size 12GB
- For updates from V1 (GVI) please contact www.vitalartsmedia.com directly
This product works with the free Native Instruments Kontakt Player, the latest version can be downloaded through Native Access, Native Instrument’s download manager!
The minimum required Kontakt version for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the manufacturers wesite.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.