Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
The superior tool to fuel your tracks for take off
Content / Applications
Planet Trance grants you access to the full range of Trance music, from the mid 90s up to now. The 30 Construction Kits deliver everything which is needed to achieve modern club sounds. Planet Trance is packed with harmonies, catchy melodies and highly atmospheric sounds. Delving a little deeper the 3.3 GB of hefty content brings a sizable amount of specialized samples and sounds, like drums, percussion, deep basses, synth sounds, atmospheric pads, strings, pianos and sound effects—to name but a few.
Planet Trance fits a world of professional needs, designed from the beginning to be ready to unload in multimedia works and club sets.
Structure / Blueprint
Each construction kit is grouped into several subfolders:
- Intro/Outro: Here you can find the matching intro/outro track for the construction kit.
- Main Kit: Includes the main theme, with all of its sounds and phrases.
- Variation Kit: Provides an alternative track and phrases which are used to add contrast and extension to the main theme. Some Kits provide more than one variation for further flexibility.
- Drum Shots: The single-shots are gathered in this folder, making it easy to find all percussive sounds used to make additional drumming and percussive rhythms.
Navigation / Workflow
The given structure and features like labeled key signature and tempo information, makes it as easy as possible to find a song or groove that will match your tracking needs and goals. Additionally the Elastik Player offers you a lot of DSP functions to adjust the songs to further fit your creations, such as:
- highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting algorithms
- save single or complete audio files of original and modified loops
- mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map)
- multiple content management
- innovative „LoopEye“ for fast loop variations
- and many many more
Marc Steinmeier has worked, produced and remixed for Companies like Universal Music, EMI Electrola and Sony/BMG. He is still a pioneer of music and has constantly developed unique and fresh styles, creating new standards all the time. He gave a lot of productions their break in terms of Sounddesign.
Planet Trance – The superior tool to fuel your tracks for take off . . .
3.3 GB, 30 construction kits, 1470 Loops and Samples
Elastik Soundbank for Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS/StandAlone
Elastik Player included - no sampler required!
Free ELASTIK 3.5 Loop-Player is included in this product.
With its intuitive Loopeye editing environment, the high-quality pitch, key, scale and tempo manipulation algorithms and the huge collection of Elastik-ready sample libraries, spanning almost every conceivable musical genre, Elastik is a powerful workstation for loop-based musicproduction. It can be used either as a standalone application or as plugin within almost any DAW on both Windows and macOS platforms.
- macOS 10.12 or higher
- 64 bit
- Windows 8 or higher
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.