Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
The total studio package for those who demand only the best.
For the first time in over 40 years, Lexicon is offering that same distinctive, smooth, rich “Lexicon Sound” as a collection of native plug-ins. The PCM Total Bundle includes everything in both our award winning Native Reverb Bundle as well as all of the newly released Native Effects Bundle. The PCM Total Bundle delivers an artful blend of 14 legendary Lexicon reverb and effects plug-ins with hundreds of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets.
A powerhouse bundle of heritage and innovation, the PCM Total Bundle is the ultimate studio plug-in package for creating professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs such as Pro Tools®, Logic®, Nuendo® or any other AAX, RTAS®, AudioUnit™, or VST® compatible host. Designed to bring unsurpassed sonic quality to all of your audio applications, the PCM Total Bundle will take center stage in your DAW.
iLok2 Authorization Required
The PCM Total Bundle includes the 7 unique reverb plug-ins from the award-winning PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle and 7 unique effects plug-ins from the recently-released PCM Native Effects Plug-in Bundle. For more information about these plug-ins, click on the images below.
- 14 sonically brilliant Lexicon effect algorithms
- Hundreds of versatile presets
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows® XP, Vista, and 7; Mac® OSX 10.4 -- 10.9 PowerPC and Intel (32 & 64-bit)
- Formats that work seamlessly in any AAX, VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display for visualizing the effect in different ways
- Stereo/Phase meters for ensuring mono compatibility
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between DAWs
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input, output and feedback meters for quick assessment of audio levels within the algorithm
- iLok2 protected software (Requires 2nd Generation iLok USB smart key - not included)
This instrument requires an iLok 2 Key for activation - iLok 1 not supported!
This USB protection device is not included in the box of this collection, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one iLok Key with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. If you already own another iLok 2 protection device you can use it for this instrument, too. Each iLok 2 dongle can store up to 500 product licenses. Licenses can be manged easily using the iLok Licence Manager and for protection against theft or loss we recommend you the Zero Downtime Protection with TLC
Additionally an internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.