Releasetime reviews CH Ensemble Strings
Chris Hein's Ensemble Strings ideally complement the existing repertoire of classical instruments of the manufacturer. Since the soloists and the ensemble have the same recording technique, architecture and matching playing styles, the libraries harmonize perfectly with each other and are suitable for a grand design of a classical ensemble.
Sound quality and sample management set standards. The price is very customer-friendly in view of the luxurious equipment and the perfect sound. By the way: I have tested the solo strings of Chris Hein for another platform and can only recommend them.
- first-class sound flowing dynamic transitions including articulation changes
- luxurious legato and vibrato
- dry samples (after switching off the reverb)
- three reverbs: Body, Room and DSP Reverb
- intuitively playable presets (complex articulations)
- NKS support