Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
The MODO DRUM Crossgrade
*** Crossgrade from any IK product to MODO DRUM, if you already own a IK product of a value of $/€99.99 or more.
MODO DRUM is IK's first physical modeling drum virtual instrument. Using a powerful combination of modal synthesis and advanced sampling, MODO DRUM gives you the most deeply customizable virtual drum kits ever.
Like the award-winning MODO BASS software, MODO DRUM delivers incredibly realistic and authentic tracks for your music, with a level of control over every detail you’ve never imagined before. Create the drum tracks of your dreams with access to every parameter of every drum in your kit, from size and tension, to material and play style, and so much more.
MODO DRUM’s innovative modal synthesis technology shatters the limitations of traditional drum sample libraries, for a new standard in realistic, natural and customizable drum tracks.
Groundbreaking real-time modal synthesis technology
10 iconic drum kits cover every style and genre of music
Adjust every element of the sound on the fly
Control the entire act of playing drums – kit, play style, sticks, room and FX
Integrated Grooves manager with over 1400 grooves in many different styles
Real Time Sound Synthesis
Unlike traditional sample-based virtual instruments, MODO DRUM utilizes IK’s award-winning modal synthesis technology and an ultra-optimized sound engine to bring your drums to life.
Each drum’s acoustic behavior is determined by its physical parameters: dimensions, materials, skin, and more, as well by modeling the play style, the interaction of the drum head with the body, the sympathetic vibration of the drums with each other and the acoustic interaction with the room.
In short, MODO DRUM is creating sound in real time based on the ever-changing interactions between the player, drums, and room, mimicking the vibe of a real, live drummer. It’s never been easier to bring life to your drum tracks - and by extension your music overall.
10 drum kits, infinite possibilities
Enter the show room and choose one of 10 drum kits to use as your starting point. From Black Oyster, to Extreme, Grungy, Plexi, and more, each kit has been chosen to represent a particular style, genre or time period, and to give you the widest range of possible timbres and tones.
Customize your kit
- Enter the CUSTOMIZE section to add, remove, swap and rearrange drums from the starter kits.
- For every drum in the kit, you can adjust the skins, tuning, and damping. Then adjust the diameter, the height and the shell profile of the drum itself.
- For snare drums, you can adjust the type and tension of the snare, and for both kick and snare you can even adjust the sympathetic vibration of nearby drums as well!
- Tune cymbals up and down, and adjust damping to precisely shape their sound and performance.
- Save any element as an individual preset, or save the entire kit to use your dream drums over and over again.
- With the most customization options ever seen on a drum plug-in, feel free to dive in and let your creativity run wild.
Skip the auditions, meet your drummer
- Beyond just kit construction, you can also control the way the “drummer” plays each drum in the PLAY STYLE section.
- You can adjust the location and accuracy of each drum hit to shape the sound and give your grooves a more precise or more relaxed feel. You can even edit the stick type for each hand.
- For kick drum beaters, choose heel up or down technique and switch between felt, plastic, and wood beaters.
- Worried about realism? MODO DRUM’s infinite round robin feature ensures that absolutely no hit sounds identical. Just like a real drummer, it gives you a subtly different performance every time.
Bringing the room to you
MODO DRUM’s ROOM section lets you place your drums in an array of different environments, from a dry drum booth to IK’s own in-house recording studio, to clubs, cathedrals and more! MODO DRUM uses convolution to ensure each element of your kit interacts naturally with the space and with each other. Let it ring or add gates and compression on the room tone for even more creative drum sounds.
Fine tuning made easy
The MIXER built into MODO DRUM gives you total control over the recorded sound. Adjust levels and panning per element of your kit – mute or solo your elements and flip phase. Elements can be grouped in buses and each element has two sends to process multiple elements with the same FX for a more cohesive feel.
Speaking of FX, MODO DRUM includes a massive suite of 19 studio processors and effects derived from T-RackS and AmpliTube, to sculpt the final flavor of the kit. Tracks, buses, FX returns, and even the master output each host an 8-band parametric EQ plus four additional FX slots for endless sound shaping possibilities.
- Dynamic: Compressor | Comp 2A | Comp 76 | Gate | SL Comp
- Distortion: Clipper | Big Pig | Crusher | Distortion
- Reverb & Delay: Plate Reverb | Room Reverb | Inverse Reverb | Hall Reverb | Delay | Tape Delay
- Modulation: Phazer | Chorus | Flanger
Now get your groove on
Once you’ve dialed in your dream kit, perfected your performance, and mastered your drum mix, it’s time to start making music. Browse through MODO DRUM’s 1400+ MIDI patterns to help kick start your creativity.
Here in the GROOVES section, we’ve included smart filters to help pinpoint the exact loops you’re looking for, classified by things like genre, length, and time signature. You’ll find MIDI patterns of every style and mood here, including variations to easily build song sections. These loops are handcrafted by our team or drawn from our best-selling sample libraries to be unmistakably unique, authentic, and inspiring. Trigger these from within MODO DRUM or drag n’ drop into your DAW to explore the virtually endless possibilities.
- Revolutionary new drum modeling engine
- Breakthrough physical modeling drum synthesis
- Incredible real-time control & amazing realism
- Loads faster and takes up less hard drive space
- Cutting-edge cymbal sample engine
- Unique drum element controls
- Adjust both diameter and height of every drum
- Change shell profile on the fly
- Tune control to fit perfectly in the mix
- Damp control to sculpt the feel of a groove
- Unique snare/kick controls
- Change snare size and tension
- Change kick beater type
- Change kick technique (heel up / heel down)
- Control sympathetic snare and tom resonance
- Unique drum player technique controls
- Selectable hitting position
- Swap stick and head types
- Infinite velocity layers for more human feel
- Infinite round-robins for unmatched realism
- Professional-sounding drum tracks every time
- 10 fully customizable drum kits
- 1400+ MIDI patterns
- 8 unique convolution-based room reverbs
- Massive suite of 19 studio processors and effects
- Advanced drum software application
- Resizable GUI for perfect workflow on any display
- Smart Filters to find the right groove for your tracks
- Drag and drop grooves into your DAW for easy workflow
- Full mixer with effects derived from T-RackS & AmpliTube
Standalone and 64-bit plug-in. Requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ i5 with support for AVX instructions, 8GB of RAM (16 GB suggested), 20GB of available hard-disk space, macOS 10.9 or later. USB port (3.0 suggested).
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ i5 or equivalent with support for AVX instructions, 8GB of RAM (16 GB suggested), 20GB of available hard-disk space, Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. ASIO compatible sound card. USB port (3.0 suggested).
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.