Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
Lector is a vocoder with superior intelligibility and performance. The 100 band stereo vocoder core is flanked by a synthesizer section on the left and a rich effects section on the right. The intensities of up to 100 frequency bands in the analysis section control the same number of stereo bandpass filters in the synthesis filter bank using envelope followers with adjustable attack and decay. The integrated synthesizer or an external source serves as carrier signal and is fed into the synthesis filter bank.
Besides the effects section, there are numerous features that make this vocoder unique.
One example is the whitening filter - don´t worry, it won´t take the soul from your music, it just removes all spectral coloration from the input signal before beeing used as the carrier. Basically some kind of bleaching before coloration.
Another example is the possibility to detune the synthesis filter bank relative to the analysis, offering the possibility to affect the perceived gender of the output - wanna listen to a testosterone tank that makes John Wayne sound like a chipmunk?
The integrated 16-voice synthesizer sports two oscillators with quintessential analog waveforms such as sine, triangle, sawtooth, and square with variable pulse width, sample & hold and noise, as well as freely loadable single and multi-samples. FM and ring modulation enrich the vocoder’s signal with further overtone spectra. Lector also offers a selection of typical effects used to refine vocoder signals: tube overdrive, transistor distortion and hard clipping, six-voice chorus / flanger, synchronizable stereo delay, and realistic reverb.
- 3 to 100 band Vocoder
- Adjustable range of Analysis Filter Bank
- Adjustable offsets and LFO modulation of Synthesis Filter Bank
- 3-band Equalizer with variable mid band
- Individual Compressors for Speech and Carrier signal
- Voiced / Unvoiced Detector
- Overdrive (types Tube, Diode, Clip)
- Stereo Chorus / Flanger, 2 to 6 stages
- Stereo Delay, synchronizable
- Sidechain input (VST 3 and Audio Unit)
- Carrier plug-in (VST 2)
16-voice Synthesizer (per voice):
- Polyphonic, Monophonic or Free-Running
- 2 Oscillators, waveforms sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse with pulse width modulation, sample&hold, noise, single and multi sample playback
- Ring Modulation
- Portamento / Glissando
- 1 Filter, types Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass, Notch (12dB and 24dB), Whitening
- 1 LFO, synchronizable, waveforms sine, triangle, sawtooth, square, sample&hold, noise
- 2 AR envelopes
- macOS 10.9.5 or higher
- 32 bit & 64 bit
- Intel processor
- RAM: 64MB
- Windows 7-10
- 32 bit & 64 bit
- Intel or AMD processor
- RAM: 64MB
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.