Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
The harp is one of the oldest and most widespread musical instruments known to man, and its typical playing technique, the broken playing of chords, was derived from the name of the instrument itself – arpeggio.
The modern, double-action pedal instrument Harp 1 was played by Ruth Rojahn, an internationally successful harp soloist. Apart from single notes in various playing styles it offers a wide range of arpeggios and an enormous wealth of glissandos, which are particularly brilliant and easy to use. The controller structure of the Vienna Instruments player allows for extremely flexible and quick access when switching between ranges, different tempos, up and down movements, and different scales in real-time. Playing the harp in real-time on the keyboard has never been easier!
The Standard Library and the Extended Library of Harp 2 combined contain the same samples and articulations as they appear on the Vienna Instruments Collection Harps. Please find a detailed list of included playing techniques under the menu item Sample Content.
If you have already registered a Vienna Special Editions product that contains Harp 1, you can buy the download instrument at a reduced price.
Your purchase of Harp 1 entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments software player as well as the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
Your purchase of any VSL library entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments Player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- free hard drive space according to This Library Size Chart
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Please notice: To use the "Extended Library" you need to have the corresponding "Standard Library" already registred in your account."Standard Library" plus "Extended Library" result in a "Full Version"
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.