Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
German Baby Grand Piano from the Galaxy II Piano Collection
Galaxy II’s 1929 German Baby Grand is based on a Blüthner Model 150, built in 1929. This wonderful instrument blew us away, when we found it at a German piano maker. It’s a beautiful 75 year old grand piano, featuring a warm vintage sound with a wonderful intimate tone. Numerous great composers, conductors, and performers have owned Blüthner pianos, among them Bartok, Debussy or Tchaikovsky. Blüthners have also been used in pop music, including the Beatles’ album Let It Be, most notably in the hits ‘Let It Be’ and ‘The Long and Winding Road’.
The Blüthner piano company has manufactured Europe's finest pianos in their factory in Leipzig, Germany since 1853. By 1885, the company was the largest European piano manufacturer. Numerous royals, composers, conductors, artists and performers have owned Blüthner pianos. They include Brahms, Bartok, Debussy, Tchaikovsky and Wagner. Blüthners have also been used in popular music. One was used on The Beatles’ Let It Be album, most notably, in the hits ‘Let It Be’ and ‘The Long and Winding Road’. Galaxy II’s 1929 GERMAN BABY GRAND is based on a BLÜTHNER Model 150, built in 1929. This beautiful 75 year old grand piano features a warm , vintage sound wíth a wonderfully intimate tone.
- 1929 German Baby Grand (Vintage Blüthner with a beautiful, singing tone)
- More than 6,000 samples in 24 bit (30GB/18GB with sample compression)
- 13 modeled velocity zones for a wide and smooth dynamic rang
- Additional resonance, release and noise samples
- Chromatic and multiple velocity resonance and release samples
- Multi velocity pedal, damper, hammer and string noises
- Real una corda samples
- Real overtones Powered by the Kontakt Player engine
- Kontakt Player license included
- Compatible with Kontakt (Player) 4.2 or newer
- New direct access user interface
- Lossless sample compression for better disk streaming
- True half pedaling when using a continuous sustain pedal
- True repedaling and sostenuto
- Noises dynamically playable with a continuous sustain pedal
- One-knob control of tone colour and dynamics.
- Intelligent EQ for warmth, punch and brilliance
- Sympathetic string resonance with real overtones
- Flexible and easy-to-use velocity editor
- Convolution reverb with many different types of rooms, concert halls and ambience
- Adjustable stereo width and position
- Specially designed compressor for pop piano sounds
- Pad Machine
- Warp Engine for sound design beyond regular piano sounds
This product works with the free Native Instruments Kontakt Player, the latest version can be downloaded through Native Access, Native Instrument’s download manager!
The minimum required Kontakt version for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the manufacturers wesite.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credetials to start the setup.
To sucesfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.