Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
Exquisite, experimental sound library by Neuheimat
Fractale Fragmente is an exquisite, experimental sound library from the Hamburg-based electronic project Neuheimat. Neuheimat is the brain-child of Dennis Grell and Philipp Staudinger - two producers and sound designers, whose idea was to create an unconventional library of sound tools for film and video soundtrack creators experimental music artists and alternative EDM producers.
The library‘s sound sources are as diverse as they are unusual. Only a small selection of synthesisers was used. Most sound sources came from field recordings, underwater shooting, contact microphones, broken machines, industrial equipment, children's toys, live concerts and other noise sources all recorded through a vintage analogue signal path to create a unique and incomparable listening experience.
The library comes with an elegant and easy to use Kontakt interface that will help you create entirely new sounds from the existing samples. Not only are there 6 individual filters, ADSR and LFO there is also easy access to a whole array of effects, including delay, reverb and modulation that will help you sculpt and shape your sounds to perfection.
- An-Aus: On/Off - switches, noises from mechanical stuff
- Funk: Radio - Noises, blips, drones, switches, fragments of the noise floor , over the airwaves
- Live: Cuts from live performances.
- Machine: Sounds from studio/music gear, partly sequenced, vco-love
- Machines: Industrial sounds from machines, reflections, rooms, hangars
- Getaucht: Submerged - Underwater recordings with specialized equipment/microphones. Harbour, ships, nature, things thrown in water, bathrooms
- Tief: Deep - Deep frequency sounds, sub drones etc
- Atonal: No key, no scale, without adjusted freq.
As well as having a custom Kontakt 6 interface the library also comes with Kontakt3, EXS24, Reason and HALion instruments as well as Acidized Wav files and AIFF Apple Loops.
- Custom Kontakt 6 Instrument
- 500 Acidized WAV files
- 500 AIFF Apple Loops
- 500 Kontakt 3 Instruments
- 500 EXS24 Instruments
- 500 HALion Instruments
- 500 NN-XT Instruments
All of the samples have been pre-cleared and are 100% original & royalty-free for your musical use without any additional licensing fees!
This Multi Format Library (included formats listed on top) does not include any playback software for your computer. A compatible software is required to load and play the sounds of this product.
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!