Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
Metal Machine EZX®
Testament, Megadeth, Arch Enemy, Exodus, Killswitch Engage and Devildriver all call the same man to lay the final hand on their albums: Britain´s Andy Sneap. This highly in-demand producer/engineer has worked on numerous Grammy® Award-nominated albums, is known worldwide for having produced some of the heaviest releases this last decade and has had an instrumental role in shaping the sound of metal music as we know it in the new millennium. Now Toontrack is proud to present the first ever drum sample library to bear his unmistakable seal; Metal Machine EZX®.
Recorded by powerhouse drummer John Tempesta (White Zombie, Testament, Helmet) in Los Angeles´ Henson Recording Studios, formerly known as the A&M Studios, the Metal Machine EZX® lacks none of the metal traits you´d expect: the thunderous bass-drums, the ferocious in-your-face snares and the toms that will cut through your mixes with a crystal clear tone to die for.
Hail the Metal Machine!
• Produced and engineered by Andy Sneap
• Recorded at Henson Recording Studios in Los Angeles, USA
• Mixed at Andy Sneap´s own Backstage Studios, Derbyshire, UK
• Included MIDI played by John Tempesta
A working EZdrummer® 2 or a Superior Drummer® is required for using EZX expansions.
- free disc space, depending on library size
- Windows 7 or higer, Pentium 4 or Athlon CPU, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higer, INTEL CPU , 2 GB RAM
- Internet Connection
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.