Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
Indie folk. The wayward son of rock, the black sheep of folk and the flagman of lo-fi. Always in the forefront, blazing trails through uncharted territory, far left from the dense mainstream. Questioning, innovating, constantly one step ahead of the establishment while still rooted in unmistakable tradition. These are drums for indie folk, for music where no given set of rules apply.
The Indie Folk EZX was recorded at the Avast! Recording Co. in Seattle, home to bands such as Fleet Foxes, The Shins and Band Of Horses. It comes with three complete vintage kits: a 1960s Gretsch Round Badge sampled with both sticks and mallets, a Ludwig from the 1950s as well as a Slingerland Rolling Bomber kit dating back to the 1940s. Also included are two tambourines, a hi-hat mounted tambourine jingle, an extra kick and snare as well as a 28" floor tom.
Organic, warm, intimate or ambient – the Indie Folk EZX gives you handpicked drums with an incredible range, sampled in painstaking detail, Toontrack style.
- Three (3) complete kits
- Two EZXs in one! Each kit come in two variations: a standard multi-mic mix and a classic four-mic mix
- Custom drums from the 1940s - 1960s
- Default kit sampled with both drumsticks and mallets
- Recorded at Avast! Recording Co. in Seattle, WA
- Included MIDI performed by sampling drummer Stephen Belans
KIT 1 - 1961 Gretsch Round Badge
- Kick: 14 x 22". Head: Powerstroke 3, Ambassador Bass
- Snare: 5 x 14". Head: Vintage A Coated, Ambassador Clear
- Racktom: 9 x 12". Head: Ambassador Coated, Ambassador Clear
- Floortom: 16 x 16". Head: Ambassador Coated, Ambassador Clear
Recorded with both sticks and mallets
KIT 2 - 1940s Slingerland Rolling Bomber with calfskin heads
- Kick: 14 x 28"
- Snare: 6.5 x 14"
- Rack: 9 x 13"
- Floor: 12 x 14"
KIT 3 - 1950s Ludwig
- Kick: 14 x 20". Head: Powerstroke 3 Bass, Aquarian
- Snare: 5.5 x 14". Head: Coated Ambassador, Ambassador snare
- Racktom: 9 x 13". Head: Coated Ambassador x 2
- Floortom: 16 x 16". Head: Coated Ambassador x 2
- 1960s Zildjian A 19"
- Zildjian K Constantinople 18" (sticks and mallets)
- 1960s Zildjian A 16"
- 1960s Zildjian A 14" (sticks and mallets)
- 1960s Zildjian A 22"
- Zildjian K Light 24" (sticks and mallets)
- Zildjian New Beat 15" with mounted tambourine jingle
- Zildjian K Light 16" (sticks and mallets)
- Kick: 22" Gretsch Round Badge 1958 without front head. Head: Coated Powerstroke 3
- Snare: 7 x 14" Slingerland Artist. Head: Coated Powerstroke 3, Evans 300 Hazy
- Tom: Ludwig 28" Floor Tom. Head: Ludwig original
- Tambourine Toca
- Tambourine KS
To use this product, an installed and activated Version of EZdrummer 2 or Superior Drummer is required.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.