Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
The premier orchestral percussion library for a new generation of composers
Experience Vir2 Instruments´ Elite Orchestral Percussion, a premium 19GB library filled with an unparalleled variety of both traditional and unusual orchestral percussion. The collection features over 250 distinct orchestral percussion instruments across the full span of categories: bass drums, snare drums, cymbals of every type, chimes, gongs, handbells, mallets, tambourines, timpani, triangles, wind chimes, wood blocks, accessories, FX, and ethnic and world instruments.
Elite Orchestral Percussion features a number of cutting-edge techniques to maximize and enhance the playability of the library, including a randomization engine which utilizes a variety of advanced techniques to maximize realism. A full performance view is available in all instruments, enabling instant triggering and programming of various common percussion articulations such as flams, 3-stroke ruffs, chokes, rolls, and realistic rhythmic pattern generators.
Elite Orchestral Percussion offers dozens of different room and reverb options via a custom set of convolution impulses implemented in EZRoom. EZRoom is a drop-down menu in the interface that, with one click, allows you to place the percussion in everything from the world´s greatest chapels and concert halls to caverns, chambers, and small rooms, all with minimal processor hit and no additional RAM usage. Unusual sonic spaces are also included for esoteric effects. EZRoom multiplies the different sonic options available to the discerning orchestral writer.
Elite Orchestral Percussion boasts an impressive array of features built into its engine, designed to provide the best in realism, flexibility, and creative inspiration.
An integrated Humanize engine offers a breakthrough dimension in realism. The scripting engine underneath Elite Orchestral Percussion will intelligently vary the pitch, timing, and volume of each hit by minuscule amounts to increase the diversity of timbre produced. Each aspect of the Humanize engine, from extreme effects to complete bypassing, can be controlled by the user.
EZRoom is an integrated convolution reverb option, allowing the user to instantly place the percussion instruments in one of more than fifty different custom sonic spaces; everything from chapels and halls to caverns, small rooms, and unique esoteric spaces is included. When EZRoom is activated, new knobs for dry and wet levels appear, allowing full control over the level and balance of the convoluted sound.
Articulations and Triggers
Elite Orchestral Percussion also features an extensive custom articulation and trigger engine. Built-in custom articulations include choke, flam, 3-stroke roll (16th notes), 3-stroke roll (32nd notes), 3-stroke roll (64th notes), roll (32nd notes), and roll (64th notes). Each of these are tempo-synced as appropriate, and can be customized in detail.
Furthermore, Elite Orchestral Percussion allows for the creation of rhythmic patterns which are triggered by the engine. Up to 25 user patterns can be programmed in each instrument, and some prebuilt patterns are included in each instrument by default. The pattern engine is capable of everything from traditional patterns to wild and unusual synthetic effects, all of which lock instantly and perfectly to host tempo.
- More than 250 patches of orchestral instruments categorized by family: Accessories and FX, Bass Drums, Chimes, Cymbals - China, Cymbals - Crash, Cymbals - Ride, Cymbals - Suspended, Ethnic and World, Gongs, Handbells, Mallets - Glockenspiels, Mallets - Marimbas, Mallets - Vibraphones, Snare Drums and Toms, Tambourines, Timpani, Triangles, Wind Chimes, and Wood Blocks
- 19GB of 24-bit samples
- EZRoom control in all patches, allowing the ability to instantly place the percussion in any one of over 50 different sonic spaces
- Integrated Humanize engine, offering quick control over pitch, tuning, and volume randomizations
- Custom articulation and pattern engine built-in, allowing instant triggers of chokes, flams, 3-stroke rolls, full rolls, and rhythmic patterns, all of which are automatically synced to host tempo
- Onscreen EQ controls allowing independent control of three bands (frequency, gain, and bandwidth)
- Velocity curve settings that allow easy adjustment for normal, louder, and softer playing
- Multitimbral operation, supporting up to 64 simultaneous instruments loaded (subject to RAM availability), receiving up to 64 MIDI channels (16 in plug-in mode)
- Kontakt Player engine, supporting standalone operation as well as plug-in operation in all major hosts that support AudioUnit, VST, or RTAS plug-ins
- Special upgrade pricing to the full version of Kontakt, which allows for fuller editing of the instruments
Testbericht : Elite Orchestral Percussion Keys Ausgabe Juni 2009 Mit Elite Orchestral Percussion veröffentlicht Vir2 eine Library, die sich dem Thema Orchester-Perkussion ausführlich widmet. Ihre Stärken liegen in den klanglichen Möglichkeiten, die sich durch die Spielweisen und die perfekt abgestimmten Dynamikstufen ergeben, sowie dem natürlichen, fast puristischen Klang. Letzterer mag im musikalischen Fast-Food-Zeitalter nicht jedermanns Sache sein, ist aber ideal für all jene, die selbst noch Hand anlegen wollen. Dadurch ist die Library nicht auf Stile festgelegt, sondern läßt sich von Klassik bis Pop universell einsetzen. Schade ist das Fehlen verschiedener Mikrofonpositionen und die extreme Nähe einiger Sounds. Wer aber auf räumliche Tiefe verzichten kann, beziehungsweise diese selbst erzeugen möchte, sollte sich diese umfassende Kollektion näher anschauen.
This product works with the free Native Instruments Kontakt Player, the latest version can be downloaded through Native Access, Native Instrument’s download manager!
The minimum required Kontakt version for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the manufacturers wesite.
- macOS 10.13-11 (newest update)
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 7-10
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.