Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
Plug-in version of a legendary mastering equalizer
With the Chandler Limited® Curve Bender, Softube offers a legendary mastering equalizer as a native plug-in. The Curve Bender is based on the circuitry of the classic EMI TG12345 mixing console, and the Softube plug-in makes the epochal sound of this historic recording studio technology available in any popular DAW. Curve Bender's four bands per channel plus high and low pass are complemented in the virtual version of Softube by a link function and an integrated MS splitter. This makes the already powerful Curve Bender a versatile and powerful tool for mastering and mixing.
- Softube analog modelling Mastering EQ
- Unmistakable Sound of the analog original
- Silky top-end and tight lows
- Based on legendary British Console EQ circuits
- 4 Bands with fixed frequency range, controllable gain -5 to +5 dB
- High pass and low pass
- Plus Mid/Side Processing and Channel Linking compared to the analog original
- Very musical EQ curves to boost with confidence
- Use on master bus, subgroups or single tracks
- Authentic GUI with the flair of the originals
- A jewel in every Mix & Mastering Collection
- Set it and forget it - It always sounds good!
The Chandler Limited® Curve Bender looks impressive: The front panel with three treble units and the powerful chickenhead controls invite you to edit the frequency spectrum. Softube remains true to this concept, but adds more features to the basic editing. Left and right channels can be linked. A particularly potent innovation is the integrated MS matrix, which enables independent processing of the mid and side signals. Especially in mastering, a speciality of Curve Bender, these functions are sometimes extremely helpful.
Mastering legend for legendary masters
The DNA of Curve Bender goes back to the equipment of the Abbey Road Studios in London and thus has an enormous influence on music production to this day. The mixing console, whose circuits were adapted for the Chandler Limited® Curve Bender, was involved in the production of real music classics: "Dark Side Of The Moon" by Pink Floyd and "Abbey Road" by the Beatles are just two examples of albums whose lasting success has made the sound of these circuits part of our collective memory. With the plug-in version of Softube, this sound signature is now also available in native DAW systems.
Gentle as effective for masters, groups or individual signals
As a mastering EQ, Curve Bender is particularly suitable for the gentle shaping of a mix. Its exceptional sound characteristics with silky highs, transparent mids and powerful basses are also expressed in a naturalness of expression that can give a mix or a subgroup exactly the necessary glitter. The carefully designed frequency curves allow any kind of intervention from gentle accentuation to strong deformation with sublime sound quality. In plug-in form, Curve Bender also has an additional strength: it can be used on the master as well as on subgroups and even individual tracks because it is available in virtually unlimited quantities.
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
- Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading the plug-in (s) and managing the license(s)
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
*Please Note: Pro Tools 10 is not officially qualified by Avid higher than OS X 10.8
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the above requirements for the Native versions. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.