Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
Vintage Italian Chord Organ
The Soundiron BONTASTIC! Vintage Organ instrument captures with perfect clarity the retro sound of the rare Bontempi B4 Electronic Table Organ. The instrument's vivid orange plastic exterior echoes the popular aesthetics of the 1970s and early 1980s during which time the organ was produced. The Bontempi organ that Bontastic! recreates is deceptively simple -- 25 keys and 8 chord buttons, no stops or options. But with Bontastic! we here at Soundiron have retrofitted a classic instrument and unlocked all the potential from a classic piece of music equipment.
Bontastic! was recorded using a stereo pair of low-noise Neumann TLM 103 microphones to capture the full acoustic range of the instrument. Sustaining notes for each key were recorded with two round robins, as well as four round robins for staccato notes. The same sustaining and staccato articulations were recorded for all eight of the chord buttons (A#, C, F, and G chords, both major and minor), as well as a variety of key and motor effects. The included octave, vibrato and FX rack give you an easy-to-use interface to completely customize and shape a classic retro sound.
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like Swell, pitch Glide, Attack, Release, Vibrato, and Octave. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
- 2 Main Instrument Presets with advanced performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, LFO, Filter, Arp and full FX rack.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- Sustains, Staccatos, Chord Sustains, Chord Staccatos and Acoustic effects samples.
- Glide control for legato speed.
- Standard monophonic functionality or polyphonic when Glide is set to 0.
- Octave feature which gradually adds a lower and higher octave.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.2 or later. Kontakt 5.5 requires OSX version 10.8 and later for Mac, or Windows & and later for PC.
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!