Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
Big Bang Orchestra: Zodiac - Supermassive Ensembles
Big Bang Orchestra: Zodiac marks the daring finale of Vienna’s monumental series. With 112 string players alone, the massive sound of its oversized ensembles makes for a bold statement that elevates and enriches your arrangements with epic breadth and power.
The collection includes seven ensembles:
- First violins – 30 players
- Second violins – 26 players
- Violas – 20 players
- Cellos – 22 players
- Basses – 14 players
- Horns – 12 players
- Trombones – 9 players
Each of BBO: Zodiac’s ensembles was recorded separately at Vienna’s famed Synchron Stage with a multitude of close and mid microphones, Decca Tree, as well as surround and high surround mics. The included mixer presets deliver a perfectly engineered sound out-of-the-box that integrates seamlessly with all the other modules of the Big Bang Orchestra series.
BBO: Zodiac also includes combinations of several individual sections within one powerful preset, even with polyphonic legato. “All Strings” features all five string sections playing together, either with the original voicing layered over a six octave span, or with condensed voicing over a four octave span. Octave combinations provide two ensembles playing in octaves, such as first and second violins, violas and cellos, cellos and basses, etc. The “Epic Legato Combo” offers long notes and legatos of the cello and horn sections with additional violas and clarinets all playing together in unison, perfectly blending and truly heroic!
Articulations of the string ensembles include short notes (bold and agile), long notes and legatos with regular and soft releases played unerringly by the musicians to create beautifully articulated note fade-outs, sforzato, sforzatissimo and tremolos. Additional articulations of the brass patches include a separately available blaring fortissimo layer, short and long swells, as well as fast and slow horn rips.
- PC Windows 8.1/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10.5 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core i3
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) for sample content
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- AU/VST/AAX Native compatible host (AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/i9/Xeon
- macOS 10.12.6 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/i9/Xeon
- 16 GB RAM or more, depending on your registered products
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg compatible) is not included in any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey or Steinberg eLicenser with your first VSL purchase. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.