Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
This library features various types of bell and bell substitutes that are used in the orchestra: Tubular bells, plate bells, church bells, hand bells, cowbells (cencerros), burma bells, sleigh bells, altar-boy bells and more.
The tubular bells were originally developed as an easily portable substitute for church bells in the orchestra. They are arranged chromatically and cover a range of approx. two octaves. Although their sound was intended to be as close as possible to church bells, this target has never been reached. However, nowadays the timbre of the tubular bells is valued in its own right and particularly useful in the higher register, whereas the lower register is usually covered by the plate bells.
The Standard and Extended Libraries of the Download Instrument offer the complete samples and articulations on par with the ones of the big Vienna Instruments Collection Percussion. Please find a detailed list of included playing techniques under the menu item Sample Content.
Your purchase of Bells entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
* Upgrade discounts:
You already own Vienna Instruments? You can check in the shopping cart (after login) if you are entitled to a relevant VSL discount and apply it!
You own a Standard Library and want to upgrade to FULL by adding the Extended Library? Again, the Standard Library will be deducted in the shopping cart. Likewise when completing bundles.
Please note that all discounted custom orders have to be processed manually by us and therefore may take up to one business day.
Your purchase of any VSL library entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments Player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- free hard drive space according to This Library Size Chart
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg compatible) is not included in any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey or Steinberg eLicenser with your first VSL purchase. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.