Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
The Easiest Way To Transform Your Vocal Tracks
Auto-Tune EFX+ is a versatile vocal production tool, which combines the core features of Auto-Tune with the powerful Auto-EFX multi-effects rack, and Auto-Motion pitch-shifting melodic pattern generator. It includes professional quality Auto-Tune pitch correction with low latency processing for real-time performance on stage or in the studio. Fully adjustable Retune Speed and Humanize parameters let you fine-tune the desired effect for your tracks, from transparent pitch correction to the iconic Auto-Tune Effect.
And compatibility with Auto-Key (sold separately) means never having to worry about finding the key of your music before tuning. Auto-Key detects the key and scale and sends that information to Auto-Tune EFX+ with a single click.
- Auto-Tune EFX+ delivers the same industry-standard Auto-Tune technology that professional artists and producers have relied on for years, in an affordable and easy-to-use package.
- The variable Retune Speed control lets you fine tune the desired effect for your track, from transparent pitch correction to the full Auto-Tune Effect.
- The Humanize function ensures that short notes are effectively corrected while sustained notes preserve their subtle pitch variations for the most natural, realistic pitch correction.
- Thanks to its low latency processing you can sing or play through Auto-Tune EFX+ and listen to your tuned performance in real time, without distracting delay.
Auto-EFX: Multi-Effects Rack
New to Auto-Tune EFX+ is an extensive multi-effects rack that opens up a world of creative possibilities, from subtle enhancements to extreme vocal mutations and transformations. It includes six different effects modules, an XY Pad for real-time parameter control, and a library of multi-effect patches designed by industry leading producers, composers, and sound designers: Mike Dean, Jeff Rona, and Richard Devine.
- Pitch and Throat: for real-time pitch shifting and throat modeling
- Duet: for realistic doubling, with adjustable pitch and timing variation
- Vocode: for vintage analog vocoder emulations
- Tube Amp: for analog tube distortion modeling
- Mutate: for ring modulated audio mutation
- Filter: a high-pass filter for EQ and special effects
- Auto-Motion: Melodic Pattern Generator
The Auto-Motion melodic pattern generator lets you create new melodic patterns and hooks by automatically pitch-shifting your original vocal or instrumental tracks. Included is an extensive library of melodic patterns that intelligently adapt to match the key and tempo of your project.
Auto-Motion has been greatly improved since EFX 3. Patterns can now be automatically triggered in real time when vocal or instrumental input is detected, delivering hands-free operation that makes it easier than ever before to pitch shift and arpeggiate your voice on the fly during live performance.
Choosing the correct key and scale for your music is an essential part of effective pitch correction. Auto-Tune EFX+ works with the Auto-Key plug-in (sold separately) to make this quick and easy. Just place Auto-Key on an instrumental or master track, and it will determine the correct key and scale. Then send that information to Auto-Tune EFX+ with a single click.
Requirements: Mac OS 10.10 to 10.14 | Windows 8.1 to 10 | AAX Native, VST 2, VST 3 & AU - 64-bit only
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.