Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
The ultimate experimental percussion compendium
Antidrum Machine is the ultimate compendium of alternative instruments, experimental percussive sounds, toys, junk, machines, tools, surfaces and objects and all kinds of other uniquely musical and acoustically interesting sonic sources. This vibrant palette of musical inspiration contains a vast collection of "found-sounds", field recordings, prepared objects, surfaces, machines and noisy contraptions, booming bass to tight clicks, clacks, zips, zings, ticks and tocks.
Antidrum Machine includes all of the content from the Antidrum series of libraries (Antidrum 1, Antidrum 2, and Antidrum 3) all well as Cathedral of Junk, Luftballoon, Luminabells, PVC Beatbox Ensemble, and Snow Drums. We've also created a vast new volume of toys, instruments and sound sources exclusively for this compendium.
Antidrum Machine has been built from the ground up for Native Instruments' free Kontakt Player (VST, AU, AAX) and Komplete Kontrol platforms, including full support for Maschine and all S-Series keyboards. It's the perfect collection for composers, sound designers and anyone looking for unconventional musical ideas to round out their musical tool chest.
A Deep User Interface
- Powerful Custom User Interface with CC and host automation support for all major DAWs and Komplete Kontrol hardware and software.
- Each layer has its own primary controls for Volume, Attack, Release, Offset, Pitch, Pan, Modulation routing and Filter settings.
- Try the Map window "Randomize" button in the Ensemble presets to instantly generate new ensemble mappings for inspiration on the fly.
- The FX Rack comes equipped with 18 powerful effect modules, each with configurable controls and customizable routing and chain saving/loading.
- 119 integrated custom convolution reverb IR samples in 10 distinct categories (Cathedral, Chamber, Large Room, Small Room, Hallways, Underground, Outdoors, Long FX and Short FX)
This library contains 3 different preset types:
- The Dual Layer preset type allows every articulation to be played tuned spread across the key range exposing the sonic qualities of all the sounds. There are two fully configurable layers in this preset type, each with sound selection, LFO, filter and sound shaping controls: volume, attack, offset, release, bass, treble, pitch and panning.
- The Single Effects preset type gives users access to all the special single-shot effects that didn’t fit into any velocity or round-robin based articulation. Each Single Effects preset has the same sound controls as each layer in the Dual Layer presets.
- The Ensemble preset types spread all the articulations across the available key range. LFO, filter, and sound shaping controls are available, as well as mapping customization. Users can remap any articulation to any key, and we include a Random button to really let users explore how a midi beat changes when randomly selected percussive sounds are assigned to the keys.
Every preset type includes our integrated ARP arpeggiator system, featuring a suite of options like rhythm, direction, swing and randomization. The easy Glide feature is also included, instantly turning sustaining content into a monophonic legato/portamento instrument with adjustable pitch bend speed control, and adds an adjustable pitch bend to percussive content.
All LFOs are configurable with user-selectable shape and target parameter, as well as free or tempo-synced speed, depth and attack. Every Filter is powerful, letting users select from 12 different filter types and modulation options such as sustain pedal and step sequencer.
This product requires the free Native Instruments Kontakt Player, the latest version can be downloaded through Native Access, Native Instrument’s download manager!
The minimum required Kontakt version for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the manufacturers website.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credetials to start the setup.
To sucesfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.