Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
Signature Brian May gear collection for AmpliTube
A special guitar, one-of-a-kind gear, unmistakable sound. Brian May’s guitar tone has powered some of the biggest rock anthems the world has ever heard. His intricately-layered harmonized leads, muscular rhythm guitar, and sweet clean tones blazed a path for rock guitarists, proving that rock music can have both brains and brawn.
What’s included in AmpliTube Brian May
AmpliTube Brian May features 10 brand new models including 2 amps, 3 cabinets and 5 stomps created to recreate both the guitar and gear Brian used live and in the studio. A new pedal modeling his Red Special guitar, the unique home-built “Deacy” Amp (with adjustable battery power!), the famous triple-amp setup, his tone-shaping effects, and even a harmonizer so you can nail those Queen leads and go Headlong into the tone that sparked a rock revolution – they’re all here.
BM 30 - Based on the classic triple VOX® AC30™ setup, this model offers 3 amps with the effects chain in a Wet-Dry-Wet configuration to match Brian May’s iconic setup.
BM DK - Originally created by John Deacon, after modifying an old radio. This small amp soon became the trademark sound of many Queen songs.
2x12 BM 30 Blue - Triple cabinet based on the cab section of VOX® AC30™ equipped with with Celestion™ Alnico Blue speakers.
2x12 BM 30 H70 - Triple cabinet based on the cab section of VOX® AC30™ equipped with with Celestion™ G12H Anniversary speakers.
1x6 BM DK - Cabinet section of the BM DK amp, featuring a 6” speaker, modeled after the mysterious “Deacy” amp.
Red Special - Created by a detailed study of Brian May’s famous guitar, this helps add the unique tonality and controls of the Red Special itself.
Treble Booster - Based on the original KAT® Treble Booster, this stompbox effect will enrich your guitar tone similar to Brian May’s by boosting it before it reaches the amp.
May Wah - Based on a rackmount Dunlop® Cry Baby® wah, modeled in the exact configurations Brian uses to shape his tone.
FOX Phaser - Based on fOXX® Foot Phaser, a pedal-controlled phaser with a unique and distinctive sound.
Star Gate - This noise gate helps clean up the signal chain, minimizing the noise feeding Brian’s unique amp and pedal setup.
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and floor controllers allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 2-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.